Thursday, October 06, 2005

Post show flow...

Wow, it takes days and days to get back to some sense of "normal" after a trade show, but two shows practically back to back is an even more daunting task. My cubicle still looks like something exploded in it, but I am getting closer to finding the original surface of the desk and emails and voice mails are getting answered. The continued positive feedback keeps coming and I continue to be flattered and humbled by the compliments- thank you very much.

I'm still fighting off the cold that I got before leaving for Vegas, but am beginning to get better- I think. My head feels much better, but now I have the constant little cough that just keeps hanging on. I am feeling better enough to ride again at least.

The weather here in SoCal is really darned hot right now, blowing hot dusty wind in your face whatever direction you go. The legs feel like lead and argue with me every time I even try to mash on the pedals. I still keep trying though... gotta get those lunchtime rides in, no matter what.

Once again, thanks for all of the great comments, compliments and feedback. I truly do appreciate it. I will spend some time thinking about how I am going to freshen up the look of the blog space and hopefully update things with a nice new look (and working links). More pictures of new bikes will follow in the coming days as well.

As always, thanks for reading.

Tim

No comments: