Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ain't it purdy?

Some of you have already seen this beauty, but I figured I'd share it with those who haven't seen it yet. This is our first ad in a couple of years and is currently running in ROAD magazine.

Came out pretty good for an ad that was put together kind of quick. Admittedly, I used the word "passion" a couple times too many, but hey... gimme a break. I save all my good words for here.

So if you happen upon the Jan/Feb issue of ROAD magazine, you'll see the full page ad. Try not to slobber all over the pages.

Tim

4 comments:

Gilby said...

That is lovely!

Bernie said...

Make a run of posters out of this ad... I'd most definitely hang one in the shop!

Jeff Kerkove said...

Just curious as to why ROAD magazine? Is the cost of advertising cheaper than say...Velonews, Pro Cycling, etc, etc.

It just seems like there isn't as much reader-ability for Road...yet.

Just my 2¢

Oh, and the ad is very eye catchy!

Anonymous said...

Just saw that ad in ROAD and drooled on that Masi. Awesome choice going with ROAD magazine. Super quality publication and has all of my road buddies and I hooked.