Thursday, December 22, 2005

Food for thought.

Ok, just so you see what I am up against;
A yummy sampler tray of baklava just showed up a little while ago...

... and these were here when I came in this morning. Krispy freakin' Kreme doughnuts. These things are my version of Kryptonite. I am telling you, there is no way for me to resist them. I could have one of those electric shock collars on, like the ones used to train dogs, and I would get my ass shocked repeatedly while I munched on those doughnuts.

It should be no surprise to anybody that I look a lot more like Santa than one of the elves in a skinsuit now. It ain't pretty...

Tim

4 comments:

The Donut Guy said...

Hey. I make donuts for a living-that's my livelyhood yer talkin' about:-)

Donna Tocci said...

Donuts are like locks to you? That's odd.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Tim has become the Homer Simpson of the bicycle industry. He takes his pay in Bacon and donuts...or is it doughnuts...what's PC Timmmaaayyyyyy???

steelrider2 said...

A minute on your lips...forever on your hips. If you its funky for Amgen to be a race sponsor...just think on Krispy Kreme.