Friday, December 02, 2005

My apologies to Gary Fisher.

I like to think of myself as being reasonably not-a-total-dork. Now, my co-workers here think I'm completely out of mind. They would assert that I'm a total wanker, among other things.

You may remember a few weeks ago when I was told "you look like Beeker" and I polled you, the reading public about this dilemna. Well, they are at it again. This time I am told that I look like Gary Fisher. Gary, though a handsome and intelligent man, is no Masiguy. Now, some would reverse that and say that I am no Fish Man (though I can catch fish really well).















Please settle this little argument for me; do I look like Gary Fisher? Yes or no?

Tim

10 comments:

Donna Tocci said...

I still go with Beeker...

Anonymous said...

Good call but Beeker it is!!!!

Skibby said...

I can't tell you and Gary apart! Although the dude on the bottom photo is a little better looking... ;)

The Donut Guy said...

Um.........well, ......sorta.

Anonymous said...

fisher meets beeker and their love creates masiguy, news at 11, hum is it the same as liberace meets little richard and they made prince?????

Bernie said...

Sorry, was there a person in that first photo? I couln't pull my eyes away from that beautiful lugged headtube and fork on the back of the desk...

dan23dan23 said...

I think you look more like Gary's Fissure, if you know what I mean, and I believe you do!

Anonymous said...

don't go for the soul patch! Gary pulls it off, but only just barely . . . it's a very hit-or-miss facial hair concept.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I believe Gary Fisher is going for the Masiguy look...only younger.

Anonymous said...

I think you both look like the south end of a north bound mule. And cut down on the dougnuts.Leave some for the cops of the world