Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Chrismahanakwanza!

Whatever your belief during this time of year, I wish you a wonderful time with your friends, family and loved ones. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for the next few days... but don't think I'm not thinking of you all.

I know I got kind of sappy and sentimental at Thanksgiving, so I'll try not to go overboard now. However, I will say this- enjoy these next few days and the remainder of this year. If I don't have the chance or the time to come back before 2006 bites me in the tookus (I have no idea if that is the proper spelling), I hope that the new year brings happiness, health and prosperity to you all.

Tim

4 comments:

Donna Tocci said...

And to you, my friend...

steelrider2 said...

Merry Christmas!! Seems like Santa came a bit early for the Masi guy with all the team news. I'm thinking Santa may bring me my Masi fixed gear next year. God bless us all!!!!

Skibby said...

Merry Christmas Masiguy!

Anonymous said...

that would be tuchas there Timmaaaayy.
Shalom