Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm still here, I swear.

I'm sorry this space has been so vacant of posts lately. I have tons of things to talk about, but too little time right now. This is a very exciting time for me and the brand. I want to talk about a lot of things, but have been playing catch up for what seems like months. Maybe tonight, after the wife and kids are tucked away in bed (when I should be sleeping too), I'll put up a few posts.

Don't lose interest, please, I swear I'll be back with new and exciting things to talk about.

Until then, here's a picture from a last minute trip last night;

This time I rembered the camera and got a few good shots of the fishing action. That's a nice looking Bay Bass and it hit the fly like a freight train. Now and again, you just have to take a moment to relax. The Bay was beautiful last night, with glassy water and clear skies... until the wind picked up, the fog rolled in and it got damned cold.

Ok, more later, but back to work now...

Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fishing is dope