Friday, May 27, 2005

What a week... what a day.

This has been a whirlwind week, so I'm really looking forward to the coming 3-day weekend. Lots of stuff happening and progress being made. I really can't tell you how excited I am about the new bikes we've been working so hard on. From the least expensive to the most expensive, it has been an experience. Worked on color and graphics for the carbon bikes. Selected saddle and bar tape colors. Tweaked components. Lots of stuff.

Had a nice long conversation with Chris Lesser at Bicycle Retailer about a piece they are working on about blogging in the bike industry. That should turn into quite an article and I can't wait to read it. Also started contributing to the Just Riding Along blog of Jonathan Maus (http://just-riding-along.blogspot.com/). I am really looking forward to collaborating with him to produce a forum of useful information for the bicycle industry. His blog has provided me with information that I have been able to use and I hope that will happen for others as well.

My daughter is turning four and so it is a 3-day birthday weekend for the little Princess. Daddy will be in complete servant mode for the weekend. She has already requested a bike ride in her trailer at the beach, so some of the work will actually be fun. Towing her around in her trailer is a fantastic workout, so I'll be trashed by the time the weekend is done and will need to come back to work to get some rest.

I will try to add some posts over the weekend because I have a lot of stuff running around in my head that I can't quite catch right now. In case I don't "speak to you" over the weekend... enjoy!

Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a tip to save some time. White bar tape. Always. Now take the afternoon off and go for a ride.