Monday, November 28, 2005

Proof that my wife loves me;

Here's a little proof that my wife loves me.

This is an excerpt from an email she sent me from her work- it's titled "The Katie Update";

Katie didn’t want to wear the clothes I picked out for her and she was laying on the floor whining. I said “What is wrong with you?” and she responded,
“Well you know, Mommy, Daddy didn’t make my lunch for me and he didn’t get down my clothes for me and now he’s left for work – and he didn’t give me a kiss and a hug and say goodbye.”
If that doesn’t slay you, I just don’t know what will!


She's out to kill me. You read it here first, just in case they find my body floating in the bay...

Tim

2 comments:

Ashwin Amanna said...

Well I burnt the microwave popcorn once and now I am banned for life from making popcorn. My children will remember that for their entire life.

Donna Tocci said...

Oooohhhh - that's so cute!