Saturday, November 26, 2005

Taliah Lempert show dates;

Jeez, I almost forgot to post this information. As I have stated before, I am a big, big fan of the bicycle artwork of Taliah Lempert. As such, I am also an evangelist for her work. If you are anywhere near her shows, I strongly recommend going to see one.

Here is the latest schedule Taliah has sent to me;

There’s a couple events coming up,
http://www.bicyclepaintings.com/info/upcomingshows.html

I’ll have some work in the Small Works Show at The Harmon Gallery in Wellfleet, MA
There’s an opening reception on Saturday, November 26, 5-7,
the show is up through the end of December,
the gallery will open weekends Saturdays 10am - 5pm, Sundays 12 - 5pm

And

I have a piece in a raffle to benefit the New Orleans Bike Build project,
http://www.moscarda.com/nobb/katrina_content.html
which is sending 10 NYC bike mechanics, including my good buddies Arone and Jared, to New Orleans to build bikes for the people.
The benefit is on Tuesday November 29th, 6-11pm, it’s $10 to get in, it will be a good time for a good cause!
Raffle tickets are 1 for $5 and 5 for $20

1 comment:

In Technicolor said...

a good mate of mine rides a steel alberto masi bike. beautiful. i'll take a photo and email it to u.