Friday, March 03, 2006

Another snippet...

My adventures with the A&F/ Inferno team were amazing. Again, I can't say enough about how cool these guys are and how much I enjoyed my time with them in the hills of North Carolina.

Before I forget, I want to extend a big thanks to Dave Tingler and Todd Lee. Dave and Todd ride for the Savage Hill Cycyling team. Savage Hill produced several of the riders who are now on the A&F/ Inferno team. Dave and Todd came out to North Carolina from Ohio to work as support staff for the team. Dave drove the follow car during camp and Todd worked with Dave to keep the guys stocked and rolling along. Dave has also produced a great video from the camp, as was mentioned in the comments the other day. Check it out, if you haven't already.

More photos and tales from the camp will be coming soon...
Here's the 210 year old log cabin I stayed in with some of the team...

Me with Abe McNutt and Jim Baldesare (2002 Elite National Crit Champ) on the last day of camp. I almost look like I fit in... almost.

More to follow, this is just a teaser.

Tim

No comments: