Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm a bad blogger...

For as much grief as I get in the office for being a blogger at all (you know who you are...), I have been a pretty lousy blogger recently. Certainly not by choice, but by lack of time to get all the things done that need to get done.

I know I keep saying that I'm going to do a better job and haven't quite fulfilled that declaration. I'm trying though, I promise. There are lots of things to discuss; race updates, team news, travel stuff, product stuff, people stuff... more tales from training camp with A&F/ Inferno (Mark's dancing skills). There's lots to go over and I promise I will and I thank you all for your patience.

Since it is late and I am tired, I will leave you with a couple teasers until I can do some real posting;

Our newest ad in ROAD Magazine (on sale now)


A picture of the new team bike being ridden by the Masi-Adobe team in Canada

(Oh man that's a pretty bike...)

AND...

I have confirmed that my plane touches down in Melbourne on March 29th in the afternoon. They aren't kicking me out of the country until April 8th, from Brisbane. Note to Australia; you may start tapping and priming the kegs now. I don't like a lot of foam on my beer, so just keep that in mind.

Ok, I'm going to bed now...

Tim

7 comments:

J said...

I think you may have to get used to having a decent head on your beer while you are in Australia.
I like the ad slogan "It'll move you", simple, clear, effective.

Anonymous said...

Coopers.......that's all you'll be allowed to drink in Sydney if I have anything to say about it....with a decent head

Anonymous said...

Ahh so you'll just miss the Commonwealth games then I think. My ex teammate is fly there on Thursday to represent Bermuda. He's rippin legs now, but we'll see how he does against the Euros.

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back, Tim. Although I didn't mind being the lead for a few days on your site. What a treat. :)
Thanks, again.

stickboybike said...

Tim,
Bought the Road issue last week with Landis' big head on it. Love the 3 Masi' bits...Team A&F, Carbon test and GC-S ad. Good start on the world domination!

hecklejack said...

dancing skills...I don't know what you're talking about. Don't worry about the beer--after 3 your probably won't even notice.

Anonymous said...

the only good blogger is a bad blogger