Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The waiting game... again...

Delayed in Washington Dulles. Sitting for an extra hour. Means I get to San Diego around 10:00PM now.

Montreal was great- which I've already said several times. As soon as I can get to a solid internet connection, I will start uploading some pictures.

I woke up so sore from all the standing and walking of the show that I did not get out and ride this morning... the most beautiful Montreal day you can imagine too. I have spent the day walking with a bad limp, a really sore knee and a very uncomfortable leg. My right arm (elbow) is still really sore from sleeping with the brace on last night. Usually my arm feels better a few minutes after removing the brace... but today it has just stayed sore.

I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and hopefully getting some good sleep. As bad as I feel right now, I have a feeling the next 6 hour flight is going to be a real joy... NOT!

Pictures to follow as soon as I can get them off my camera and get a reliable internet connection.

Tim
Oh yeah- Lance is coming out of retirement to try and win an 8th Tour de France. There... I've now covered it and never have to mention it again.

No comments: