Monday, August 08, 2005


The pain delivery unit of "the CD". From what I have heard, women and children cower at the mere sight of this bike because they know that death and destruction are coming. Grown men are reduced to tears and whimpers because the pain is about to start. They are known to mumble below their breath, for fear of being heard and singled out for torture, "here comes the white handlebar tape of death!" So the next time you are in Portland, OR... beware the white Masi of "the CD"! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, I knew white bar tape was pimp! It's the finishing touch on a finely crafted weapon of velo-destruction. I can't figure out how the pros keep theirs so white, though.

Anonymous said...

White Tape RULES!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"I can't figure out how the pros keep theirs so white, though. "

Like a diaper, they change it out everytime it gets soiled.

Anonymous said...

Now put that guy in some white bib shorts and he is my hero!