Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Return of the Conversation

Last year, I was lucky enough to be able to participate in an incredible multi-author book project. The Book was titled The Age of Conversation and was written by 100 very bright people and myself. It was an honor to be a part of the project. Best of all, the book was dedicated to the loving memory of the mother of a very good friend of ours and the proceeds from the sale of the book went to Variety- The Children's Charity.

The book was one of those projects that comes along once in your lifetime and when that chance shows up on your doorstep, you have no logical choice but to join the project. Well, that "once in a lifetime" project is back again! Drew McLellan and Gavin Heaton, the two insane masterminds behind the first book, have launched a second book project.

Go on over to Drew's site and read this post for more details and vote for the topic of conversation you would most like to read about. You can bet your arse it's going to be a stellar read again. In spite of the chapter I wrote last time, the book was an amazing read and well worth the purchase. Maybe you even want to become an author- it's possible. I'm hoping I get lucky enough to be a contributor again... I'm hoping that the selection criteria remains as loose as last year... or I'm sunk.

In all sincerity, the project was an amazing gift to get to be a part of and I look forward to participating and supporting the project again. And I hope you'll support it as well.

Tim

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Tim, you've inspired me. I contacted Drew, and looks like I'm set to contribute a chapter to version 2.0.

I'm looking forward to the conversation!