Saturday, January 12, 2008

Time to go...

Just finished showering and packing my luggage. Got a few more minutes before it's time to head downstairs and check out. It's been a great trip and I certainly have the usual melancholy about leaving. I miss my kids though, so I have plenty to look forward to when I get home... but I do truly enjoy my time in Taiwan.

Had a great time at the Year End party last night. It was, for a Westerner, very entertaining. The food was a great mix of "can't do it" and "wow, that's good". My companions were even better than the food though- Ann and Lisa from my frame supplier, Caribou. They make our "dreams" (the frame ideas) into reality and into the great bikes we sell.

Well kids, it's time for me to shut down the Taichung office and get ready for the grueling trip home. Hope you all have a great weekend (it's Saturday morning here and Friday afternoon/ evening in the US).

Bye for now,
沒有發現關於
Tim

No comments: