Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Masiguy in Montreal

The view from the top of Mount Royal, overlooking the beautiful city of Montreal. I rode to the top again, after spending a while just cruising around the city, including a stint on a few hundred years old cobblestones in the old city center. Big granite cobblestones that like to eat tires... but I had to do it and got some very curious looks from the residents there.

I climbed up from the North side of the hill, which is much steeper, though shorter. It was a great, but challenging ride. It was cool and I even got a few honks of encouragement from drivers heading to work through the park.

Montreal is now on my list of favorite places in the world. If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it.

Je t'aime Montreal!

Tim

No comments: