Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm huge in Japan (and in Taiwan)...

Tomorrow morning starts the marathon of flights to Taiwan and then a few days later to Japan. I wanted to be all set to do some podcasting while on this trip, but that hasn't happened. Maybe during my "off" day on Sunday I'll figure out the podcast host issue and give it a try. The only problem is that the quality of the internet connections in Taiwan is usually pretty spotty, so even if I get it all figured out technically... there's no promise I can get it to work. But I'm gonna try. Maybe, if nothing else, I'll still record some audio and load it later when I return- we'll see. I'll do my best to do some good ole regular blogging too. More pictures and commentary, as best I can.

So to all my friends and readers, I'll pop back up a little later!

Tim
(And don't forget the contest...)

No comments: